San Mateo Podiatry Group was founded in 1917 and is a fourth-generation, physician owned, single specialty practice serving clients in Northern California, and beyond.
Peter C. Squellati, DPM
Ellis F. Pizzi, DPM
Thomas E. Gebhardt, DPM
John F. Gebhardt, Jr. DPM
John F. Gebhardt, DPM
San Mateo Podiatry Group helps our clients meet their goals by delivering state of the art foot and ankle care.
Our Core Values
- Learn, Educate, Innovate
- Deliver solutions that make our clients their best selves
- Support our team’s excellence and happiness
- Cultivate a fun, positive, family spirit at work
- Create wealth through profits and growth
Our Proven Method
We like to get to know our patients, and we want to ensure that our patients know how our practice is different. By better understanding our client’s goals, we can provide solutions to help them meet those goals.
The best diagnostic tool in modern medicine is a good history and physical examination. We take time to listen to our patients, to learn about the specific challenges of their injuries, and then perform a comprehensive examination. Advanced imaging, when necessary, is available on-site.
Where it all comes together: Board-certified Foot and Ankle Surgeons inform and simplify, using the latest technology, proven research, and experience to deliver great outcomes. Most patients benefit from less invasive therapies, and surgery, when indicated, is expertly presented and performed as minimally invasively as possible.
We are honored to have three generations of the same families as patients. You will see clients with our gear on the campuses of our community’s most noted companies. Patients trust us with their care, traveling nationally, and internationally. Their success is our success, and they are our greatest ambassadors.
Elements of Value
- Heritage: Since 1917, more families in the San Francisco Peninsula choose us for their foot and ankle care.
- Design: A modern, clean, state-of-the-art office
- Access, Convenience, and Time-Saving: Secure online registration and scheduling, Same Day Urgent Care Appointments
- Connected, Organized, and Integrated: Our patient app offers secure messaging and medical record access.
- Quality: Board Certified Foot and Ankle Surgeons, that Inform and Simplify, using experience and research to deliver great outcomes
- Partners in Wellness: We approach every injury as an opportunity to partner with our patients to help them meet their goals.
- Self Actualization: We don’t just treat a foot or ankle; we help patients become their best selves.
- Self-Transcendence: Collaborating with leading medical research efforts, offering patients the latest therapies to advance medical science, and ultimately to help others.