If you are a journalist in need of expert opinions on the latest news and advances affecting people with foot and ankle issues, our team is available, and will respond to your requests quickly!
For all media inquiries and interview requests
The following members of our leadership team are available for interviews:
- Bill J. Metaxas, DPM | Chief Executive Officer | firstname.lastname@example.org | 650-422-3668
- Demetra Metaxas | Chief Operations Officer | email@example.com | 650-344-3530
Social Media Contact
For social media and patient testimonials please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Expert Profile - Dr. Bill J. Metaxas
Dr. Bill J. Metaxas is a Board-Certified Podiatric Foot and Ankle Surgeon and the principal of San Mateo Podiatry Group; his practice includes a variety of medical and surgical issues relating to the foot and ankle, from sports medicine and acute injuries, to post traumatic complex limb deformities.
Dr. Metaxas’ surgical specialty interests include ankle arthroscopy, minimally invasive foot surgery, and external fixation applications for complex foot, ankle, and limb deformities.
Dr. Metaxas also has a medical legal component to his practice, serving as a qualified medical examiner for the State of California and as a medical legal expert witness.
San Mateo Podiatry Group, founded in 1917, is a fourth-generation, physician owned, foot and ankle specialty practice serving clients in Northern California and beyond.
The doctors of the practice are all board certified podiatric foot and ankle surgeons, the leading experts in issues relating to medicine and surgery of the foot and ankle.
- Exclusives – Exclusive stories from San Mateo Podiatry Group
- Press Releases – Press Releases from San Mateo Podiatry Group
- SMPG In The News – San Mateo Podiatry Group featured in the news
- Technology and Research – Latest science and research about medicine and surgery of the foot and ankle
- Trending Topics – Trending stories relating to foot and ankle
All photos are available for download and use by media outlets.
All infographics are available for download and use by media outlets.