August 5, 2021: California Re-Opens!
To our valued patients:
Effective June 15, 2021, California announced the re-opening of it’s economy following the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Since then, two out of three Californians are either fully or partially vaccinated! As part of the August 5, 2021 California Department of Public Health order, our entire team has either had one or both vaccinations and is looking forward to taking care of you!
Current State Guidelines:
- California Department of Public Health Mask Guidelines:
- Masks are recommended for everyone in indoor public places
- Masks remain REQUIRED for everyone who is not fully vaccinated
- Capacity limitations: No Restrictions
- Physical distancing: No Restrictions
It’s important to continue to see your Doctors, don’t experience a complication from delaying care!
Remember to support your local businesses as best you can!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Bill J. Metaxas, DPM
CEO, San Mateo Podiatry Group