Effective February 15, 2022: California Relaxes Masking Requirements
To our valued patients:
Effective February 16, 2022, the California Department of Public Health has relaxed its guidance for face masking:
- Only unvaccinated persons are required to mask in all Indoor Public Settings.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are recommended to continue indoor masking when the risk may be high.
- Universal masking shall remain required in only specified settings.
- Healthcare settings, including Doctor’s offices and Hospitals, and Long Term Care Facilities
- Public Transit
- Prisons and Homeless Shelters
- Capacity limitations: No Restrictions
- Physical distancing: No Restrictions
- Effective June 15, 2021, California announced the re-opening of it’s economy following the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Since then, almost 75% of people are fully vaccinated, with 82.5% either fully or partially vaccinated.
- As part of the August 5, 2021 California Department of Public Health order, our entire team is vaccinated and boosted and continues to work taking care of you!
It’s important to continue to see your Doctors, don’t experience a complication from delaying care!
Remember to support your local businesses as best you can!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Bill J. Metaxas, DPM
CEO, San Mateo Podiatry Group