Medical Service Copywriting Formula
1. Capture Attention – Draw the reader into your body copy, arouse his or her curiosity, with humor, or by being provocative or mysterious. You can ask a question, promise a reward, give news, or offer useful information (statistic / research).
Headline – deliver a meaningful message; include the selling promise.
2. Focus on The Person, Problem, and Pain e.g (Current Situation). Describe their experience as it currently is. Identify the person to whom you are writing, the problem your service is intended to solve, and the pain your person is experiencing.
The old way – Why hasn’t the problem been solved?
3. Amplify and Aspirations: Amplify the consequences of not solving the problem (time) and the aspirations they hold for the furture (family, excercise, work). Make them aware of the price of indecision, and understand the consequence of NOT solving the problem
4. Service, Solution, System
What is possible; What is different now?
Describe exactly what you are offering for sale, the stuff (20)
5.Testimonial and Transformation
Focus on the transformation instead of the deliverables (80)
Articulate the results that your product or service will bring
Prove your service is the best solution or answer (Research Again?)
Position your service as the best solution or answer
Testimonial: Third Party Endorsement
Providing testimonials to strengthen your case.
“Quote goes here”
First Name Last NameLocation State
6 The SMPG Difference
Differentiate Yourself from the competition
Establish credibility (Trusted Advisor)
7. Call to Action: Give the user a reason to act now instead of later
The call to action should be:
the last sentence on the webpage, Last Sentence on the Webpage:
Should contain keywords
in a “call-to-action” statement with a link to the action (Contact Us page), It should also contain a keyword for that page.
If you are diagnosed with ___ , treatment to prevent or control the disorder will involve _ to _ your_ to_.
For more information about ___________ (keyword), please submit an online appointment request or contact the ____________ (client) office at 972-999-9999 (use the 2-dash).
If you have any issues with voice changes or vocal cords disorder, please call our office at 817-XXX-XXXX to set up an appointment or submit an online appointment request.