Dr. Bruce Bulkin is one of the most experienced Podiatrists in the San Francisco Peninsula, having proudly served the community as part of San Mateo Podiatry Group since 1983. His practice focuses on medical and surgical issues relating to the foot and ankle, from sports medicine and acute injuries to foot surgery.
Dr. Bulkin is a Belmont native, attended Carlmont High School, and completing his undergraduate work at San Diego State University. He earned his Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine from the California College of Podiatric Medicine in 1981, where he was awarded the prestigious Earl Kaplan Award for Academic and Clinical Excellence, which is annually awarded to less than 1% of graduating doctors nationwide. Dr. Bulkin then completed a podiatric surgical residency at Western Medical Center in Orange County, California under the direction of Dr. Lyman Wilson.
Professional Society Memberships
- San Francisco San Mateo Podiatric Medical Association
- Past President
- California Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Hospital Medical Staff Memberships
- Mills Peninsula Medical Center
- Former Department Chair, Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Campus Surgery Center